Rules of SocialFarting
an unsanitized bubble of truth
- Each SocialFart is complete in itself and it doesn't matter what order you read SocialFarts in. SocialFarts make good bathroom reading and are excellent as a late-night sedative. Extended dramatic readings of SocialFarts at otherwise gracious social gatherings will cause blank or disapproving stares (just as will single SocialFarts released quietly into conversation).
- Each SocialFart contains a statement of truth. But no SocialFart is totally correct, even if it is too close for comfort. The authors take no responsibility for the effects of a SocialFart if released into a closed room.
- If a SocialFart displeases you, criticizing it is futile - the damage has already been done. If you are inspired to respond, do so by generating your own SocialFart rather than by chasing those of others.
- SocialFarts™ has been copyrighted and trademarked by the authors in a vain attempt to profit from their crankiness. However, the reader is hereby licenced to use the expression "SocialFart" as often as needed in day-to-day conversation.
- If you want to write your own SocialFarts, please call them something else, or you could become the object of a courtroom SocialFart, and/or a cranky lawsuit. If you want to contribute to Social Farts, however, we welcome your input (click here).